Ignite Conference: Wake the Sleeping Giant, Men!
WOULD IT BE GOOD IF...
- Would it be good if you brought on board a large group of new men engaging a pathway of getting in, then getting healthy, strong, and going in your church? (Launch, re-launch, or accelerate men's ministry) How it Works.
- Would it be good if you had a continuous weekly feeder of new men into your men's ministry? (Grows church membership) Ignite Plans
- Would it be good if you had a steady stream of guys moving from the weekly meeting into a deeper pathway of leader development? (Doesn't change the structure of your church) Get Healthy and Get Strong
OUR CONFERENCE RESULTS SPEAKS FOR ITSELF
- Proven strategy and process that supports the church ministry efforts.
- Ignite Conference produces results!
- 5-10% commit life to Christ
- 15-25% recommit life to Christ
- 25-35% commit to weekly meeting attendance
- Weekly meetings that continue to grow your attendance
- It includes over 250 weeks of content and growing from our Media Vault
- Discussion questions are included in the videos and no workbooks or outlines are needed
- See testimonials from our users
- See Ignite Table of Contents
- See the Ignite highlight video
BASED ON YOUR NEEDS - GET STARTED NOW
Ignite Highlight Video
"We were struggling to establish a dynamic men’s ministry. That is no longer the case. Our church now has new men’s small groups meeting weekly, with plans for expansion and leadership development in the future thanks to Kenny's model represented in Sleeping Giant, It started a revolution that infected our men, their marriages, and our overall leadership"
- Kevin Springer pastor of life development. Living Oaks Community Church, Newbury Park, California, and author of Power Evangelism
Every Man Ministries is holding the Ignite Conference for men and women to bring out the best in men everywhere. Featuring Kenny Luck, founder of Every Man Ministries and men's pastor of Saddleback Church.
Men can learn how to make the most of their relationships with their wives, children, friends, and family members. Women can learn how to support the men in their lives in their pursuit of God’s calling for them.
Men who are committed to seeing a better, healthier, spiritually stronger version of manhood in themselves are invited to this Ignite conference. The choices that men make affect women, children, and even other men. The broken male culture that men look to today pulls men away from God’s calling, and only encourages poor thoughts and behavior.
Come to the Ignite conference, and see Pastor Kenny Luck speak about issues like marriage, faith, lust, and family. Men can bring out the very best in themselves and ignite their brothers in Christ. They can be encouraged by one another, and use all the resources that Every Man Ministries has to offer to help men be the best they can be.
Request Kenny Luck to speak in your area by contacting Every Man Ministries here.