Perseverance under pressure pleases God. This may mean:
- Calling a male friend to help fight the temptation to indulge.
- Seeing a marriage counselor with our wives for the second visit, even after a bad initial meeting.
- Not giving up our connection to other Christian men.
- Accepting help from others to do the right thing before God.
- Saying “no” to more work so that we can say “yes” to God and family
- Serving our wives without resentment, because it pleases God.
Today, as the moments of testing come, I
will remember that God is always with me
and is pleased when I seek and obey His
guidance when facing stress and pressure.