Mark has been a Christian for three years. His story is short and sweet. His faith began when a co-worker invited him to a concert sponsored by his church. The music was awesome and allowed him to relax in a church environment in a way he didn’t think was possible. His soul was being touched and when the singer opened his mouth about Christ it was like an episode
of Lost. A flash forward envisioned a relationship with Christ forever. A flash backwards brought up painful and regrettable choices that could now be dealt with definitively. A flash sideways projected a lifestyle that could be better than the one he now lived. It all added up and he went “all in” for Jesus that night. When I met him at a men’s conference a few years later I chalked him up as a dedicated, growing man of God. That’s why the next chapter of the story confused me.
- Will looking at porn hurt my marriage?
- What does it mean to be set free in Christ?
- What can attract more men to my men's ministry at my church?
- How can I be a better listener to my wife?
- What good can come from a bad situation?
- Why do we need a revelation from God on the subject of men?
- What can I do to communicate well with my wife during situations of conflict or frustration?
Men’s Ministry Ideas
Join the God’s Man Movement by activating the men in your church and community!
See who is endorsing Sleeping Giant. Read More