As God’s men, we must have predetermined boundaries to help us fulfill our commitments to Christ. What does that mean? Think about it:
- We must plan ahead.
- We must know the environments that produce risk.
- We must know the strengths and strategies of our enemies.
- We must know weaknesses and install boundaries that demonstrate our awareness of them.
- We must respect the clear boundaries and warnings put forth in Scripture.
- We must clearly see the value of certain limits to our freedom, limits that produce a greater good in our lives and the lives of others.
On this day I will pay closer attention to the
boundaries that make me more effective on
behalf of Jesus.